Reading Time: 3 minutes It’s normal to panic when faced with a blocked drain. At the moment, it seems perfectly logical to grab whatever will get your drain flowing again as fast as possible. Before you do, make sure you know how the product you’ll be using actually works. This will help you make the best long-term choice for […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes Tree roots can cause significant damage to your sewage system without you realizing something terrible is wrong. Tree roots are naturally attracted to plumbing lines. This is because pipes hold the water source that they need, as well as oxygen and nutrients. Roots that find a way into a pipe through a leak will grow […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes If you are currently sitting at home with a clogged kitchen sink, then you’ve come to the right place! A clogged kitchen sink is one of the most common issues to find in the home. For homeowners, it can become a massive and unpleasant problem if not dealt with correctly. Luckily for you, Art Rooter, […]
Reading Time: 2 minutes Your toilet is one of the most important plumbing features in your home. While regular maintenance will help you avoid at least 80% of common plumbing problems, the other 20% of the time can catch you off guard. Dealing with an overflowing toilet can be one of the more annoying problems because it’s most often […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Clogged drains often happen at the worst possible times and are a real headache to deal with. Most clogged drains occur in the kitchen or the bathroom, and they happen for several reasons. Most blocked drains could have been avoided by monitoring what you allow to go down your drain. In this article, we will […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Every profession has its humor, and with drain clearing experts it’s no different. We take our jobs very seriously but sometimes you can’t help your surprise when you find bizarre things causing blockages in a home’s sewage system. It’s very common to find things such as Q-tips, diapers, feminine hygiene products, and paper towels causing […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Cameras are valuable tools for plumbers to inspect lines and locate drainage issues. Many plumbers opt for cameras to assess hard to reach spaces. Camera inspections aren’t a new tool, but it’s important to know what cameras can and can’t do when it comes to surveying your drainage system. Our drainage technicians at Art, Rooter, […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Flushing most things other than toilet paper can lead to big problems for your plumping. Even flushing the smallest foreign objects, like Q-tips and hair, can lead to clogged drains, as well as other problems in your drainage system. Remarkably, things that shouldn’t be anywhere near a home, much less your drain, have been found […]
Reading Time: 2 minutes A blocked drain seems like a simple thing to solve, and sometimes it is. But if you have a recurring clog that stubbornly persists, it is time to call a plumber! Here are some of the top reasons you should only hire a licensed plumber. Clog Causes Grease, fat, and bits of food are common […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Seeing flies coming from your kitchen sink is not a pretty sight. It may leave your family feeling a bit sick. You’re not the first person to experience this and the drain and sewer experts at Art Rooter, Sewer & Drain Cleaning know that it’s something you’ll want to get rid of right away. Drain flies […]
Plumbing CFC037085 • Air Cond. CAC1818277 • General Cont. CGC045296 • Electrical Cont. EC13006731
© 2020 Art Rooter, Sewer & Drain Cleaning. A Division of Art Plumbing, AC & Electric. All Rights Reserved. Plumbing SEO by Connectica
Our dispatch center will contact you during regular business hour to confirm your appointment.
Please note, the date and time you select is subject to availability and confirmation.
For Immediate Emergency Assistance Call 1-888-773-1524×